Types of contributions
- Scientific/Technical Track (14-20 pages long papers or 8-10 pages short papers, both in one column Springer format): original, unpublished papers documenting new research contributions, practice and experience, or novel applications in VR/AR/MR.
- Industrial Track (1 page abstract): best practices, industrial use cases of VR/AR/MR, project results and demonstrations of applications of VR/AR/MR in industry, and/or actual or potential transfers of academic results.
- Poster Track (2 pages abstract): recently completed work, work in progress, or publicly presentable ideas for unimplemented and/or unusual systems or applications.
- Demonstration Track (2 pages abstract): live demonstrations of past and on-going projects. Technology developers and suppliers, exhibitors, digital artists and members of the VR/AR/MR industrial communities are all invited to exhibit and demonstrate the latest technologies and applications.
Authors of accepted scientific/technical papers and industrial track submissionswill be expected to attend the conference and make a 15-25 minutes oral presentation. The authors of accepted posters and demonstrations will have to make a brief oral presentation on their work in addition to the poster or demo presentations.
For Scientific/Technical papers (long & short) :
- Submission : September 29, 2017 (12:00 am CET/CEST)
- Notification : October 27, 2017
- Camera ready : October 30, 2017
For Industrial abstracts, Poster & Demo (long abstract) :
- Submission : October 13, 2017 (12:00 am CET/CEST)
- Notification : November 03, 2017
- Camera ready : November 10, 2017
Early bird registration : November 12, 2017
Conference : December 12-14, 2017